Online training course on baking healthy bread at home
You will get 22 video lessons and 15 recipes (+ bonus text lessons).
We will study and make basic and simple rye bread following our recipe.
100% whole-grain wheat sourdough and hearth bread.
2. Whole-grain sourdough bread
1. Baker's inventory and bread history.
2. Ingredients for bread and buns baking.
3. Leaven and its preparation, "feeding" and storage.
4. Yeast and its use in the art of baking.
5. The basics of baking
6. Baking and bread storage.
7. The main mistakes in baking
We will study and make Borodinsky sourdough bread following a basic recipe.
3. Borodinsky sourdough bread
4. Ciabatta on a baking stone
We will learn to cook the legendary ciabatta that is extremely popular worldwide.
We will make bread with sunflower and flax seeds. A delicious and healthy recipe.
We will make authentic garlic bread with herbs and olive oil.
We will make the Kuglof bread. Classic French-Austrian pastry based on delicate and airy dough.
Perfect bread in any aspect. The main ingredients are leaven and high-quality flour.
Brioche is a French pastry made from sweet yeast dough.
9. Brioche. The classics.
10. Brioche with pineapple and cream
We will make a delicious sweet brioche with pineapple and cream.
We will make a brioche with cherry confit and poppy seeds on top.
We will make hamburger buns using simple and clear ingredients.
We will make classic ring doughnuts.
We will make donuts with delicious fillings
14. Donuts with a filling
Ways to prepare, "feed" and work with leaven, as well as store it for a long time.